EUSFLAT Best Student-Paper Award
EUSFLAT 2021 EUSFLAT Best Student Paper Award will be given according to the following rules:
- The applicant must be a PhD student.
- The paper should be submitted to one of the 16 Areas of the IFSA-EUSFLAT 2021.
- The submission should attach a report from the PhD supervisor. The report should contain a short presentation of a student, and sum up shortly the achievement of a paper. One page is enough.
- The applicant must be the first author of the paper and she/he must have the approval of all co-authors for its submission as a student paper.
- The applicant should personally make the oral presentation of the paper and, if awarded, attend the award ceremony.
- The Award Commission will take into account both the quality of the paper itself and the quality of the oral presentation.
- Previously awarded students cannot apply for a second award.
- The awarded applicant will receive, in addition to the Award itself, a €200 valued prize plus a one-year free subscription to EUSFLAT.
For further details please visit the official
EUSFLAT Best Student Paper Award page. EUSFLAT Best student paper awards are sponsored by